Learn how to make perfect Veg Seekh Kebab recipe at home from our Chef Varun Inamdar on Rajshri Food.
Vegetarian Seekh Kabab Recipe combines the goodness of vegetables like carrots, cabbage, and green peas to make it more palatable by adding potatoes, and spiced rightly. Vegetarian Seekh Kabab can be served as a starter along with green chutney, sliced onion and lemon. This serves as a great party starter or as the appetiser for a full-fledged weekend meal. Do try this and post your comments below.
200 gms Potato boiled and grated
100 gms French Beans finely chopped
100 gms Cabbage shredded
2 Carrots grated
50 gms beetroot grated
50 gms paneer grated
100 gms Green Peas blanched
3 tbsp vegetable oil
4 tbsp gram flour
1 tbsp corriander cumin powder
1 tbsp chaat masala
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
3-4 green chillies chopped
1 tbsp raisins chopped
2 tbsp chopped cashew nuts
Salt as required
Refined flour for dusting
- Take oil in a pan, add gram flour along with shredded cabbage, shredded carrots and chopped beans.
- Add boiled green peas and cook the vegetables well.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, remove it in a bowl and allow it to cool down.
- Add chopped cashew nuts, chopped raisins, chopped green chillies in the vegetable mixture.
- Add grated potatoes and grated paneer to the vegetable mixture.
- Also grate beetroot in the mixture.
- Add coriander and cumin powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, salt and chat masala.
- Mix them well and bring the mixture together.
- Roll them in the form of the cylinder and allow it to rest in fridge for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan on moderate flame.
- Dust flour over them and roll it.
- Fry them in the frying pan from all sides.
- As the kebabs are ready, garnish it with onions, red radish, lemons, green chillies, coriander and mint leaves. Enjoy!