Learn how to make Dalia Khichdi, a delicious and irresistible khichdi recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
A healthy meal which is easy to make and also makes a wholesome and delicious meal is today's special Dalia Khichdi. So watch and learn to make healthy and nutritious Dalia Khichdi only on Rajshri Food
I cup dalia
1/2 cup moong dal
1 tbsp ghee
1 tsp cumin seeds
1-2 dry Boriya chillies
Few curry leaves
1/4 tsp hung (asafoetida)
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 onion finely chopped
1/4 cup carrots
1/4cup French beans
1/4 cup green peas
1 tomato finely chopped
- Roast the dry dalia for 2- 3 minutes.
- Heat some ghee in pressure cooker, then add cumin seeds, boria chillies,curry leaves, hing (Asafoetida), ginger paste, onion, carrots, french beans, green peas, tomatoes pre washed yellow moong dal and add the dalia.
- Add all the spices – red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander & cumin seed powder, salt to taste and water
- Cover with pressure cooker lid, 2 whistles on high flames and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Open it after 5-10 minutes
- Healthy and tasty dalia khichdi is ready to be served!